PDA

View Full Version : Vertigo?

misslove
27-12-15, 17:10
I keep waking up really dizzy. It's weird it feels like it's behind my forehead and in not eyes. Like my eyes feel wobbly. It's really annoying. Worse on some days better on others. My head feels full but it doesn't really hurt. I'm slightly stuffy. How do I fix this? Is there any fix at all?

CoraB
27-12-15, 18:28
Hey hun, unfortunately i don't have a fix but all i can say is I get the dizzyness too and you're not alone. Today i've had it most of the day with blurry vision and headache. :-(

misslove
27-12-15, 18:43
My 3 yr old neice is coming to stay the night and I'm so scared I'm gonna be so dizzy I can't take care of her. I'm debating on canceling :/

jonno182
27-12-15, 19:20
I have this all the time too :/ it's kind of like being drunk but without the fun.

misslove
27-12-15, 21:48
Ya it is. Like the spins. I took a nap and now the left side of my head hurts a bit.

misslove
28-12-15, 04:35
I'm not even sure if it's vertigo or dizzy. It feels like it centers around my eyes. If I look at things that move to fast it makes it worse. Almost feels like a headache. I really hope this goes away before I start really panicking over it.

CoraB
28-12-15, 12:40
I'm not even sure if it's vertigo or dizzy. It feels like it centers around my eyes. If I look at things that move to fast it makes it worse. Almost feels like a headache. I really hope this goes away before I start really panicking over it.

Mine is the same - feels around my eyes and headachey but its not like the room is spinning just a general feeling of woozyness - like jonno says like being drunk or disorientated.

Do any of you have neck / shoulder pain or other symptoms besides the dizzyness?

jonno182
28-12-15, 14:11
My neck feels a little stiff but nothing major cora

misslove
28-12-15, 15:42
My neck and back are always tight. I feel better this morning. Hope it says away

CoraB
28-12-15, 23:14
I went out today and I find i am constantly looking at things to see how far I can see and how clear it is and "checking" if I feel dizzy. My neck is hurting, like you guys say it is quite mild but it worries me its not going anywhere.... probably because i can't stop thinking about it.

Watching TV now and the blurred backgrounds are making me panic even though there are meant to be blurred. My head hurts.

Anyone got any tips for the dizzy-ness? I find that looking at things one at a time around the room and saying what they are is quite calming.

misslove
29-12-15, 02:38
I hate it. I feel like a dizzy spell is lurking in the background. I feel fine right now but I still feel it if that makes any sense. Maybe it is just right muscles but that doesn't make much sence. Ugh idk I just wanna look forward to tomorrow not dread it because I have no idea what symptoms I'm gonna have

CoraB
29-12-15, 12:47
I'm up and its all just the same, the leg pain, back pain, neck pain and dizziness. I don't feel that anxious as such but i know what you mean about it still being there even when I feel "better".

I just want some reassurance there is nothing seriously wrong. I feel like its eating me up inside worrying :-(

misslove
29-12-15, 18:34
Ya. It's terrible. I really want to find a dr that specializes in anxiety. I feel like my dr just wants me out of his office so he can go in to the next guy.