PDA

View Full Version : Large soft weird bump in my nose? Driving me crazy? Help!

jameer23
27-12-15, 20:07
I feel totally drained from getting no sleep last night. I was up playing pokemon :-). But yea guys. I thought I was almost with all my health issues for good. I'm not. Today I found this weird large lump in my nose. Its tender and it lightly goes down when I touch it. And then it comes back up. The way it feels isn't as scary as it looks. In my right nostril it literally looks like a mass of my normal nose skin just all in a big lump. My sister looked at it and said it was just a pimple and she has them and it isn't even that big. Sure I was reassured for a little bit. But still. I'm pretty scary about it and I want to get it checked out immediately but I don't think my mom is going t take me to the hospital. I've done some online research about it and it seems far from a pimple. I don't know if its simple irritation or something bad. I forgot what it's called but it was explained like what I have now but said it was full of blood and that can chase disfiguration in nose. After reading that I felt like crying. I mean my nose isn't sore. I just know that there's something there that shouldn't be there. And everyone is taking it so lightly and I'm not. I wish school was around so I can I to my school nurse about this but that's not until next week Monday. I'm so scared right now. I just want thus to be checked out by someone I can feel secure with. I think it has gotten smaller though.... Since more air seems to be blowing though it...if you would want to chat more, which would be nice. You can kik me at Neon_artist. No period. But please I just need some reassurance. Thanks.