PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone, I am new here

MagsD
27-12-15, 21:38
Hi All,

My name is Mags, I dont really like to say much about myself as I dont feel comfortable to do so, due to anxiety. I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks, and depression too.

I found out about the site from a post on another anxiety group that I am a member of on facebook.

Thanks for reading..

venusbluejeans
27-12-15, 21:44
Hiya MagsD and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

MagsD
27-12-15, 21:51
Thank you :)

Istherehope?
27-12-15, 21:58
Welcome Mags, I've only been on here for a few weeks but found it really helpful, lots of nice people. Hope it helps you too x

pollynewsome
27-12-15, 22:13
Welcome! its helping me no end:) along with the meds! keep strong. x

Sam Winter
28-12-15, 01:35
welcome mags! i'm glad you've discovered this site it has helped me significantly along my camhs worker and i know it'll help you too!,
please know i'm here for you if you ever need someone to talk too or if you have a question you need the answer to quickly message or email me and i'll try and help the best i can, stay well i'm wishing you the best! xx