PDA

View Full Version : reassurence needed.

Sam Winter
27-12-15, 23:07
so basically i've been scared of appendicitis since i got this side pain last september, and i recently found out it wasn't as it was so bad my gp sent me to the hospital and they said it was all okay buut, today it has moved more over to the side and now i'm panicking to high heaven. the pain is almost the same as lthe one i got sent up the hospital with only its a little more ningling and itchy and doesn't hurt as much so far.. i am late for my period and i've just managed a bowl movement after about a week or two which is about the same time my period has been late so far, so i'm not sure if its to do with that or if it really is appendicitis and i'm just freaking out right now:doh:

skn123
27-12-15, 23:11
Hey!
You could have an impacted bowel which would explain why your bowel movement took so long
If you do, then try extra fibre and maybe laxatives :)

Sam Winter
27-12-15, 23:19
yeah i am prone to constipation thanks to my diet it used to be worse as i lived off gaviscon but its a little better now i'm on omeprazol, it could also be thanks as i get the pain worse before it starts, i just started freaking out because it moved over to the side more then the belly lol thanks for the input xx

uru
27-12-15, 23:49
If it were appendicitis you'd be dead by now.

(That is to say if it started in September)

Sam Winter
28-12-15, 01:05
its a pain thats been off and on since last september just today it was a different pain and moved to a different area thats why i start panicking lol

anxious_thoughts
28-12-15, 02:08
Hi Sam,

Does it hurt worse if you press on the area?

Fishmanpa
28-12-15, 02:38
my gp sent me to the hospital and they said it was all okay

^^That^^

Positive thoughts

Sam Winter
28-12-15, 12:27
its better today and it hurts equally the same amount,
fishmanpa thanks sometimes I forget to stay positive x