PDA

View Full Version : hii, new on here

sezjay
28-12-15, 15:43
Hi everyone, I'm new to this site so sorry if I've posted in wrong section. I'm sarah 23 year old , i have 2 children*and suffer with severe gad, panic attacks and depression *and a little ocd, it all started 3 years ago when I was going through a bad time, I was just laid in bed and started feeling funny , heart racing , couldn't breathe, tingling arms and all the rest that comes with it. Ever since then I've been having panic attacks every day which I hate and its ruining my life, thing have got worse since my dad got I'll with cancer and a stroke I have developed health anxiety and I'm convinced I'm going to die. I'm constantly in an anxious state, I hardly eat and lost lots of weight due to this so feeling crap about myself at the minute.

Its nice to no I'm not alone although I don't wish these horrible feelings on anyone. Looking forward to chatting with you all

X

uru
28-12-15, 15:47
Welcome :D

venusbluejeans
28-12-15, 15:48
Hiya sezjay and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: