PDA

View Full Version : Having a bad day today :(

Lauraallan86
28-12-15, 16:30
So I wrote a previous thread about me receiving a letter to say I'm slightly anemic anyway I've had a few blood tests and I have one tomorrow to check my ferratin levels in having a bad day today I have this awful fear of cancer one of my very good friends parents both died within 6 months of each other from cancer and I think this re kick started my health anxiety 3 years ago I've never seen a doctor about the way I feel ive stupidly been googling today and have scared myself I'm just having a real bad anxious day today I'm moody irritable and feel like I'm on the verge of having a panic attack everything I seem to watch keeps making me think the worst and about dying I don't have any body to talk to about the way I'm feeling I just wanted to get it out :( I feel like I! Going crazy

worriedmuch
28-12-15, 18:26
Try not to google stuff, I do it all the time and it works me into a mad panic! The more you think about it normal feelings will start to feel like signs of something worse. Do something different to take your mind off it