PDA

View Full Version : anxiety back with a bang !!

honeyp1e
28-12-15, 17:01
I've suffered anxiety/panic attacks off and on since i was 10 years old ( now 33) i just don't feel there gonna go away i HATE them as i just feel my life is over am in a dark place right now and all my doctors say is its JUST anxiety... yes there most probley right but still doesn't stop how am feeling and worrying 24/7 i don't even wanna go out my door.
soon as i leave the house and drive away y stomach goes all tight along with my chest/throat and my heart pounds... its the thoughts i can't cope with (omg whats wrong etc.. i turn round and come straight home :( i wanna carry on or stay out but my mind just goes crazy and i feel i cant stand it no longer :( once i get home and calm down i then beat myself up over it and HATE myself for it and cry for hours then thinking i should of stayed out but i just no id go insane

how can i over come this

angels22165
28-12-15, 17:10
Hello

What have you done in the past to help with your anxiety, does it just seem to happen when your outside, have you had counselling or medication to help you. Xx

honeyp1e
28-12-15, 17:28
ive tried EVERYTHING @angels22165 i HATE how i am right now all am doing is crying as i cant push myself past the anxious feelings.. i have a phobia of vomiting and soon as panic hits i think " am gonna be sick" i never have been sick but its how my mind works.. ive seen many counsellors / psycharitists etc yet they all say am in the right mind i no what i HAVE to do yet i cant do it ??

angels22165
28-12-15, 18:15
I know it's hard and they say go about your daily life doing things has you would with the anxiety there then each time you do it, it will get less and less distressing - it is hard when the anxiety is there daily for no reason x

uru
28-12-15, 19:22
Have you managed to track your anxiety at all? so you know what kind of things tend to make it worse/better?

honeyp1e
28-12-15, 19:51
its more when am alone thats when it really kicks off or if am not near my safety nets.. i used to love life and loved doing things alone (shopping etc) but now i dont wanna go anywhere because of the panic

Chocolateface
29-12-15, 13:43
Hi

Are you able to go to a shop at a quieter time with someone, but do a bit on your own, like literally go to the next aisle then back to your support or just walk down an aisle slightly ahead of them, then you are still out achieving but not totally on your own, then build up from here

Clare

TonyMikcee:)
29-01-16, 04:34
A know exactly what u mean iv been in hospital the last few weeks with anxiety and depression was on 10mg of propranolol twice a day and 20mg of citroplam now it's 40mg twice a day and no citlopram just cause it makes me ten times worse feel as if I'm gettin insomnia n Ma docs won't even give me anythin to sleep cause it might affect me at work but the anxiety is all the time can sleep for two hours at a time n still wake up with it gettin pains all over me keep goin to after hour gp's and it makes me feel as if they don't do their jobs right am gettin refered to a palpatations team to get assessed for 24 hours was in with blood tests and a heart and lung trace ekg and they said everything came back healthy always been a bit of a worrier but then again always been mad hyper n mad for a laugh now a feel as if I've got to put a brave smile on so other people don't worry a get anxious an stressed over the littlest of things just wish it would piss off tbh wouldn't wish it on anyone tryin to sleep and all a can feel is Ma heart poundin into Ma arm always feel weak and fatigued can hardly even eat so that's makin me worse they sent me to a counsellor n the guy just fried Ma brain so now it's just tryin to live with it feels like I'm gonna be like this the rest of Ma life readin things on Google makes me worse cause the stuff that comes up Ma chest is always tight n always gettin hot flushes through Ma body n a lot of confusion Ma confidence is away feel shit any where a go Ma mates r like just don't think of it but even when am not worryin it's there when a wake up and when a go to bed it's just horrible eatin the life out me feel like am gonna die everyday and can't bring Ma self to go to the gym cause a feel like a pure weirdo with it just feel lost n half the time am like is this even anxiety or a heart attack Ma veins r always popping in Ma arms they say it's low blood pressure aswell but how Ma supposed to eat when feelin like this it's got worse since last year wasn't as bad till I was out at new year and when a woke up with Ma hangover it just wouldn't go away it's just constant hate bien alone makes me think if anythin does happen then theirs nobody to help me it's got me in a headlock n am never gettin out it Ma minds defs Ma worst nightmare n am only 24 but had a lot a shit go on through Ma life especially death from fam and friends from a young age probs y Ma head is so ****ed up and when u say u had it from 10 did u get the palpatations from then aswell ?? Honestly fml ����