PDA

View Full Version : Ovarian cancer

katyfitz
28-12-15, 20:47
Anyone had symptoms of ovarian cancer

I've just googled and have all symptoms.

Lower back ache
Period which is not as heavy or long as it should have been and all the other symptoms that comes with it.

I was out earlier in a pub with friends and basically I had a spare minute so googled ovarian cancer and boom all symptoms I have came up and I began picturing myself in the theatre bed and having an operation and saying bye to my family or imagining only having a few weeks to live.

I constantly look tired and washed out. Surely that's not a healthy sign? I'm so scared right now. But I won't or can't go for further tests because I know they'll find something

If anyone has had ovarian symptoms pls talk to me

Sam Winter
28-12-15, 21:12
hey dear I'm not sure, I doubt you have it bit if you're really concerned I'd go up to the doctors about it as it can't hurt to check it out, you may get help for another problem if it ain't cancer so win win

Danielle87
29-12-15, 02:33
I had all the symptoms and was worried sick. I looked pale and unwell (still do, lol) My dr referred me for blood tests and they came back normal. I've been told my symptoms are IBS and anxiety related. Try not to worry but get checked otherwise you'll make yourself feel worse worrying.