PDA

View Full Version : blood in stools 3 days HELP

ellanoir
29-12-15, 13:17
Hi,

Sorry for the bluntness. But for the past couple of days I've needed to pass a bowel movement pretty much continuously and they all have a bright red cloud come off them. The stools are otherwise dark in colour and neither diarrhoea nor really hard. Theres no blood on tp and i'm not itching or in pain.

I went to the doctors and they said they can't see any haemorrhoids and to just wait and see if it happens again.

Has anyone experienced this?:shrug:

venusbluejeans
29-12-15, 13:28
Hiya ellanoir and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

MargaretHale
29-12-15, 13:43
All the time! Anal fissures (like a crack in the skin) or piles..very common. If it's bright red blood it's coming from the entrance or not far off. Try adding more fibre to your diet. It's alarming but usually harmless and you've done the right thing by seeing your GP.

ellanoir
29-12-15, 13:45
Thanks guys!