PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate dose not solve all my problems but it helps.

Emma1027
29-12-15, 21:05
I am making some time for the things that I love ie chocolate, cake, films and home comforts. I've got my blanket on, hot water bottle and I am drinking hot chocolate. Sometimes it feels like life is too busy for us to find some ''me'' time but a little pampering goes a long way. I am actually finding the time in between work and doing the chores to relax and I am feeling more relaxed and happier for it. In fact I am feeling fab!

jadedreams
29-12-15, 21:20
Glad you are feeling well, if you can find ways to relax it really helps a lot with the anxiety! All of things you mentioned usually help me too.

Sam Winter
30-12-15, 01:44
any type of chocolate helps me the problem i find is i eat too much of it lol
glad you've found ways to relax, thats all you need sometimes :) x

MyNameIsTerry
30-12-15, 04:27
Dark chocolate is said to help. I tried some a few weeks back when I was having a blip and it did seem to be calming. I probably shouldn't have eaten the whole sharing block though :D

Emma1027
30-12-15, 18:06
I haven't had chocolate for ages but loved it! I used to eat large amounts and got a bit hooked on it so I stopped buying it for a while but as I got three boxes for Christmas I thought I'd better get stuck in! I've even had not choc with chilli which is lovely :)

Lucinda07
30-12-15, 19:30
Dark chocolate contains magnesium & is a "healthier" option than milk chocolate. (all in moderation, of course!)