PDA

View Full Version : MILD headaches but anxious

violet33
29-12-15, 22:35
I haven't posted in a while & ive posted for a few years over various issues, but one of the issues were MILD but annoying headaches. It began in July 2011 & went on intermittently for almost 31/2 years. Around December of 2014, it began backing down, but it starts back up again Here & there. When it first began I was freaking out over brain tumor issues but eventually realized it was due to tension/sinus combination. The thing is I get the horrible WHAT IFS. Does this happen with anyone else with anxiety? The fear of the what ifs are as bad if not worse than the physical symptoms.

CoraB
30-12-15, 00:19
Yes definitely the what ifs are awful and the main reason for the panic. I too have the headaches but they are mild, but the what if it's a brain tumour fear makes it horrible!

Like the pain in my calf muscles I get worried what if it is a blood clot or my tingling what if it is Ms.

violet33
30-12-15, 07:08
Thank You for your response. I need to know its not just me who experiences this. I get like this with other symptoms too. The anxiety is horrible!