PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna vent right now, probably gonna regret it, but trigger warning so...

username001
30-12-15, 01:08
Alright so I'm gonna vent right now - and I'm almost sure I'm gonna regret this tomorrow morning, but thats alright. So I get a GP appointment this morning and I go, and the GP says I've nothing to worry about - so a bottle of Jameson's later, an irish whiskey for those who don't know, I've got pins and needles in my hand. A symptom of a spinal tumour. I think anyways, I've had so many catastrophic diseases I'm sure it'll be a symptom of something or another. I'm not worried, partially because of the whiskey, partially because I'm sick and tired of wasting my life with this bullshit - and I know to all of you it isn't bullshit, it isn't bullshit to me either - and please understand I'm not demeaning this illness, because I know how debilitating it is. I'm just done with it, this forum is truly a great place - I've met great people here who I wish nothing but the best, and hope that I can offer some solace to those people and will continue to try my best to help those people - you know who you are - but this disease, I'm not allowing it to control my life anymore. Me and health anxiety, we're done. I've got a life to live, and it's had control of me for far too long.

...Until the Jamesons wears off. (thats a joke! Probably!)