PDA

View Full Version : Herpes?

viking111
30-12-15, 14:18
Hello!
Today I got quite worried that I might have genital herpes. I believe I have had them since I was 10 years old or so when I first noticed them. Right now I am 15 years old and I've never had sex.
They basically look like small yellowish dots or small pimples on my foreskin and head. What could those be? Are they really herpes? How could I have gotten them.
I have never as far as i remeber experienced other symptoms like flu or other described.
Is it life threatening? Will I be able to have children?

Fishmanpa
30-12-15, 14:23
Frankly, if you haven't had sex, it isn't herpes. Skin to skin contact with an infected partner is required to contract the virus.

No one can begin to speculate what it is. Best to see your doctor if you're concerned.

Positive thoughts

viking111
30-12-15, 14:25
Frankly, if you haven't had sex, it isn't herpes. Skin to skin contact with an infected partner is required to contract the virus.

No one can begin to speculate what it is. Best to see your doctor if you're concerned.

Positive thoughts

I saw a doctor 3 years ago, but he didnt say anything about these. Maybe they are just PPP?

uru
30-12-15, 14:29
Herpes is a cold sore on your actual gland. What you're describing is not that. I think what you have, and it's very common, is Fordyce spots