PDA

View Full Version : Health anxiety has ruined my Christmas

Lauraallan86
30-12-15, 20:06
All I have done is obsess and worry over my health anxiety and my current worry of my diagnosis of anemia I'm awaiting my blood results and now I've convinced myself I have some form of cancer leukimia bone cancer you name it I was on the verge of a panic attach this evening and have cried I've not been myself for days, I just fear the worst and have the worst case scenario I've even thought about the fact my two children having to grow up without me and thinking they will be fine with their dad, all I keep seeing on campus is cancer related things and death and dying. I feel pathetic but I know I can't help it I've never seemed help or told anyone how I feel I don't want to end up on medication.
The last two weeks I have felt a emotional wreck and all I want to do is sleep and escape the thoughts in my mind :(

bluebella
31-12-15, 07:51
Aw it's horrible isn't it. It's so intense. I could say even if you are anaemic those reasons would be unlikely.. but not sure if that would help. Waiting for results is hard. I hope they hurry.

Traceypo
31-12-15, 08:40
Make a pact with yourself that next Christmas will be different, you have a whole year to change that. What is done can't be changed, but you can change the outcome of next Christmas.
Good luck with your results xx