PDA

View Full Version : Painful Breakup, can't stop crying and anxious :(

Consider
31-12-15, 02:18
My boyfriend of 11 months has dumped me due to my anxiety and depression, and I don't know if I will ever feel right, just really hurt, and having panic attacks. I can't eat or sleep, but yet I am so tired, and full of tension. I loved him so much, and it hurts.

He was my rock, my love and my best friend, I can't deal very well right now. And I've neglected to take my meds cause of my sadness. :(

winduptoy
31-12-15, 02:24
Hi Consider,

I'm really sorry this has happened. Do you have support from friends and family? I've just broken up with my partner and it feels insurmountable just three days into it. What I'm doing to cope is surrounding myself with the people who love and care about me until I can get to a place where I feel ok with all this. I figure it's a day at a time right now.

You say you've neglected your meds because of this...please make sure you take them as prescribed because as I'm sure you know, you'll feel worse if you don't.

Nobody wants to feel kicked when they're down but now is the time to start caring for yourselr, with the help of family and friends as needed.

Keep your chin up and know that this pain won't last forever.