PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone!

dakotasmom
31-12-15, 09:51
Hi there everyone my name is Jennifer and I'm 22. I suspect that I've had my disorder since I was a child but I only got officially diagnosed with my condition when I was 18.

I have Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Depression. I'm taking Zoloft and Hydrochlorithiazide for my high blood pressure (runs in the family but I doubt anxiety is helping). I'm also gradually recovering from severe health anxiety, I went from thinking every day could be my last to only occasionally consulting doctor google :D.

I remember always coming to this site when googling symptoms worriedly and finding calming words from others who were going through what I was. The Health Anxiety forum was my greatest strength when things were very bad. I recently came back to the site after consulting doctor google and worrying myself, so I thought "hey! I should make an account here so I can reassure people like others have done for me"

Hope to see you around the forum!

venusbluejeans
31-12-15, 10:02
Hiya dakotasmom and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

emily67
31-12-15, 10:23
hello.

welcome to the forums!