PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP

PAULF
21-09-04, 23:25
HI PEOPLE

JUST COME BACK FROM THE GYM, HAD AN ARGUMENT WITH MY NEW GIRLFRIEND - OVER SOMETHING STUPID.

TRIED TO PHONE HER BUT HER PHONE IS SWITCHED OFF, NOW THEIR IS NO ANSWER, REALLY WORRIED, IM IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ATTACK, CANT KEEP STILL, TRIED TO WATCH TV AND ALL I THINK ABOUT IS HER AND STUPID THOUGHTS. PLEASE HELP
PAUL

sal
21-09-04, 23:33
Hi Paul

Sorry to hear the situation. But before you try to sort anything out hon, try to calm yourself down.

Easier said than done but you need to try as hard as you can to get it all back into perspective.

Dont know what the argument was about but i am sure it will sort out, but whilst you feel so anxious you will see it ten times worse.

Just concentrate on getting yourself calmed down then reason about the argument hon.

Email me if you want to talk ok.

Love Sal xxxxx

KW
22-09-04, 08:54
Hi Paul

Hope you are feeling better today. I'm sure you will be able to sort things out with your girlfriend, these things happen.

Takecare

KW

PAULF
22-09-04, 10:55
sorry about last night people - i was in a right pickle. Im fine today and yes, things are sorted.

Thank you once again for being their for me

another_adam
22-09-04, 11:58
glad your feeling better

adam.

seh1980
22-09-04, 12:25
Hi there Paul,

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better today!! It's so easy to have silly arguments and get worked up over nothing...

Sarah :D