PDA

View Full Version : waiting mri results

fluff
31-12-15, 17:52
Hi everyone I had a brain/spine mri on monday ive been keeping it all quite quiet as thought I wait see what results were before saying too much.
Does anyone know how long it takes for the results? It was done on nhs.
Thanks

almamatters
01-01-16, 16:26
Hi Fluff, my brain MRI results took 2 weeks to come back. My spinal and neck MRI took a week. Good luck, hope you are managing waiting for the results.

melvin
01-01-16, 16:40
Hi I had a mri brain scan about a fortnight ago took about 2 wks said note there ut had some white spots God knows what's about but she said no further investigation needed

fluff
01-01-16, 18:19
Thankyou almamatters im doing ok just want to know now whats going on with me :) hope yours turned put fine.

Thankyou melvin oh im glad they dont need to investigate any further. Yes I think id wonder what that was aswell. Did you just get letter sent to you?

hyg
02-01-16, 23:45
Hi I had a mri brain scan about a fortnight ago took about 2 wks said note there ut had some white spots God knows what's about but she said no further investigation needed

Hi thought I'd cut in here as the same happened with my results. I had an MRI brain scan years ago when I was suffering with bad migraines and my scan came back normal but with white spots. when I saw a different neurologist for a review she said they are spots of high intensity that show up and Benign.apparently they are common in migraine sufferers. Must admit I did worry for a while though ! Hope this reassures you :)

fluff
02-01-16, 23:58
Thats interesting to hear you are all so supportive on here :) I will update my results when I have them

Pepperpot
03-01-16, 00:10
Good luck for your results x

fluff
04-01-16, 20:39
I called the doctors today to be given normal results I was so suprised but very pleased :)

Medran0
25-02-16, 16:41
I have also had a MRI, but it was about one year - one year and a half ago for a different condition and as much as I can remember I have also waited for about 2 weeks for my results to come. hope this helps :)