PDA

View Full Version : please help me

stars22
01-01-16, 03:23
I have suffered panic attacks all my life which gradually turned into gad I have had times in the past I managed to over come it and live "normal" for short periods of time anyways to the point I'm pregnant and absolutely petrified of my health and baby's I started to feel alot better until some stressful situations happened and I seem to have become very panicked again I now have new symtoms basically I get a sort of tense scared feeling in my throat and back of head/neck it's like the feeling you get in pit of stomach that bad doom feeling but it's in my throat and head it makes me feel as though I'm gonna stop breathing but I know I won't I have to repeated this in my head because I felt I tense up so much that's why I feel really nausea with it haven't had any nausea this pregnancy either .
I can feel my baby kicking so I know he's OK but is this something sort of panic attack does it sound familiar? ??
I had similar feeling in 2014 but I had a suspected kidney infection and had tachycardia attacks with it high blood pressure ect the alarms went off on the machine I was hooked too but they couldn't find anything at all with a ect so I got a heart us and again all good I got a 24 hour holter as I was sure it was a heart problems (arrythmia ( but they couldn't find anything I began to have breathing problems everyday for 6 months I went to doctors and hospital over 40 times and was told I was fine .
I'm worried I will get bad again this isn't fair and doesn't seem the normal to me

Danron
03-01-16, 13:01
Sorry your feeling so rubbish. How are you doing today? Hugs xx