PDA

View Full Version : Tremor/shakey

yogibear
01-01-16, 03:34
Hi all
Anyone have anything similar to this it know what could be going on please.
When I bend my back or go to sit down my back does this tremor shaky type thing. It also happens when I lift my arms up and down and I also feel something a bit shaky at back of head neck area.
About two years ago I saw a chiropractor who first noticed the tremor in spine as I was sitting and she was observing. This is with no top on so prob not visible unless inspecting the area. She seemed a little puzzled but never said anymore Abt it. I hadn't thought much about it until recently having similar in back of head neck area and arms and hands actually too if I move them slowly forward and back.
Have I just got shit weak muscles or should I say it to the doc? Not sure if I'm just been stupid.

yogibear
01-01-16, 22:36
Anyone any views on this please? ����

fluff
01-01-16, 22:42
I think your best bet is to see your gp, is it like a shiver down your spine or pulsating? I get that alot but awaiting an mri results at the moment

yogibear
01-01-16, 23:09
Not like a shiver at all no. It's like I'm bending or moving in stages if that makes sense. Like a jitter when I move. Perhaps something that comes with anxiety? What does yours feel like? Did you have other symptoms too prior to been booked for an MRI? Hope your results are clear X