PDA

View Full Version : please help me

KOKO23CAT
22-02-07, 20:22
guys i'm having a really bad time. i've been in full anxiety mode for days now and i don't know what to do now. i've tried everything and i've run out of ideas. i'm feeling pretty desperate i can't stop shaking and crying and i'm scared of waking up tomorrow

kimmy
22-02-07, 20:40
Hey hun.
Try talking to yourself about positive things. Positive affirmations work good, i used to say Im calm, Im safe and Im in control. Try and think whats good for you, say it slowly and gently like a mantra. Try to notice wether your bodies tense? losen and shake your arms, run on the spot. streatch out and breathe slowly. Theses may sound silly but worked for me. im on msn kim_wilkinson487@hotmail.com

KOKO23CAT
22-02-07, 21:05
i'm trting so hard kimmy i really am

mazzywoo
23-02-07, 09:50
Oh honey-I do sympathise with you. Anxiety can be ghastly and at times, can overpower you. I cope at the worst times by saying to myself 'it will pass'. It is in no way easy but try to believe that you can do it. I will be thinking of you today and hope that you feel better soon. Hang in there. Love, Maz xxx

nomorepanic
23-02-07, 11:56
Koko

You need to be kind to your body at times like this as well.

Take some time for relaxation and rest and make sure you are eating small meals throughout the day - keep the blood sugar levels happy!

Hope you start to feel better soon.