PDA

View Full Version : More anxiety to start new year

phil06
01-01-16, 15:40
My parents visited my mum had a hangover. She sat on my sofa and then went outside as she was too hot. I was in the shower my girlfriend was in the lounge when she went out my mum went out for air and she said she wet herself a bit but I'm worried she maybe wet herself on my sofa? I can't confirm we I never checked before I left but she probably did outside but now I'm worried it's contaminated but maybe it never got wet and I'm overly worried?

My other worry is a forum I was on seemed to ban me by the looks of it for bumping an old thread. The forum seems to have changed rules as I've been on it for many years and had two bans but I couldn't see why as its an old email address but I read the rules and seems they have added topic bumping in so I'm annoyed as I don't ever remember it being an issue so I may have to look for other forums to use I guess over the years moderators change on these sites and maybe it's been my luck?

---------- Post added at 15:40 ---------- Previous post was at 15:37 ----------

My girlfriend reckons it happened 15 mins after she went out for air but I can't confirm so i may have to examine the sofa when I get home I may be worried it's unclean..

uru
01-01-16, 16:19
Is it OCD?

phil06
01-01-16, 16:27
Is it OCD?

Yes I suffer bad OCD it's not helping..:blush:

Lucinda07
01-01-16, 16:36
Briefly look at the sofa, You'll spot/smell any dampness straight away.
Then continue to use it.

phil06
01-01-16, 16:51
Briefly look at the sofa, You'll spot/smell any dampness straight away.
Then continue to use it.

Well I went out so by the time I return home tonight it will be a few hours. I guess I can still smell it. I don't worry about a puddle but worry if she moved quickly outside but as I say maybe it was 15 mins after I just can't be sure.

Urine and poo is my major OCD with germs so that's an issue and I always worry about washing not being clean ect..I know it's a OCD but I worry more of I'm
Not there to see that's going on as I can't be 100% sure. At the moment I probably get 3-4 worries per day.

My anxiety tells me if I sit on a urine sofa my clothes and everything gets dirty. Course it probably never had urine on it but I just worry..

---------- Post added at 16:51 ---------- Previous post was at 16:50 ----------

I could swap the sofas around but problem is I give in to my anxiety. I don't like my girlfiend having her feet on the sofa either.