PDA

View Full Version : no idea and i dont think they do !!!!

nippy70
01-01-16, 16:48
Hi all ,,, I suffer with bad health anxiety... Just bere xmas i started with a tickle in the chest . i took some cough medicine and it went. Few days latter chest was rattling if i laughed , I decided to take some antibiotics for chest infections as i had them left over and they were still in date . Anyway woke up monday morning and the coughing wouldnt stop . I could not breath. Partner rang 111 and i was taken in to hospital to get checked. They did xrays and bloods and all was ok but the cough was still there . They decided to give me amoxocilian 500mg three times a day . That was monday Im actually worse today . I went back to the docs yesterday and he checked me said that my chest was def clear and it pos sinus infection making me cough so get sudafed. Now i have come home i forgot to say when i try and clear nose i have white cloudy mucas which google says is related to bronchial problems... if i sit im ok every time i move i cant breath and its tight and i start to cough ... my stress and anxiety is getting worse as they dont seem to now why and i dont know why i cant breath ... has anyone got any ideas...... nto sure what to do :ohmy:

Lucinda07
01-01-16, 16:55
Fill a bowl with hot water & Obas oil. inhale the steam to clear the pathways.

nippy70
01-01-16, 16:58
i have been doing this for about five days ... i also started taking sudafel liquid yesterday but im breathing thru my nose.. whats causing this horrid constant cough everytime i walk around xx

Lucinda07
01-01-16, 17:07
Perhaps the air in your house is dry & this would not help.
Not certain if you have mucus on your chest -but lemon juice & some brandy would cut through it.

nippy70
01-01-16, 17:11
thansk for the reply but its a very dry cough nothing to bring up , its at the top where i would say bronchial . its wearing me out doc said sinus x