PDA

View Full Version : Panic attacks compulsive thinking ruining my life

Sambam8917
01-01-16, 19:43
Hi everybody broaching the subject on this I'm 26 I've been having panic attacks for years now I had de realization where I didn't think anything around me was real I ended up getting putting on paroxetiene which I have been on for 4 years now even with them I stick have panic attacks I have lorazapam as well which I use to cope with panic attacks the most I recently cut down to half of my 20mg dose to 10mg and I'm. Panicking all the time now even worse I want to get through it without tablets I don't work I wanna go gym but I can't because of a bad panic attack last time any excervise shortness of breath triggers is I got a baby on the way how am I gunna look after the baby when my gf is in work if I'm panicking help and advice would be much appreciated the reason for my panic attacks is from ptsd I think I've been attacked many times stabbed head split opend bottled etc list goes on I think that's where it all started.

Thanks for taking the time to read samuel

uru
01-01-16, 21:20
Hi Samuel,

That sounds horrible! I can't give you any advice but I just wanted to say welcome. :) I think you'll find a lot of support here.

Sambam8917
01-01-16, 21:51
Thank you I would appreciate any advice I really struggle on a day to day basis it's so horrible I get anxious thanks for your warm welcome.