PDA

View Full Version : breast.

zippy
01-01-16, 20:52
The last few weeks i keep getting odd random pain in my left breast. I have had a feel and can feel things but think it's normal lumps and bumps you can always feel. But i keep thinking about it and more hyper sensitive to how it feels. I am trying to not focus on it but my mind is more vigilant to how my left one feels. I know this is part of anxiety but hoping i don't get too bad again over it like i have in the past about other health worries.:ohmy:

Stayathomemum15
01-01-16, 22:03
I've had the same problem with my right breast for a week now! Just like you I keep telling myself it's something so bad!! It's horrible to feel like this :( I'm just hoping it's something to do with my period. Big hugs X

Anxietysufferer92
02-01-16, 09:19
Ive been having the same problem with my L breast with back ache as well! If it persists after a week I am paying to have a private mammogramme.

zippy
02-01-16, 10:28
What does yours feel like? An ache, a sharp pain or like it's bruised? I have got my partner to feel and he can't feel anything:shrug:

Anxietysufferer92
02-01-16, 17:36
What does yours feel like? An ache, a sharp pain or like it's bruised? I have got my partner to feel and he can't feel anything:shrug:

Mine feels like a dull ache sometimes sharp pain shooting through my nipple. Im trying for a baby but it is too early to even get pregnancy symptoms so it cannot be related to that and I also cannot feel any lumps or bumps. I examined my breast in the shower, out the shower and my boyfriend fondled with them a bit lol he said he cannot feel anything. This is causing such major anxiety :(

Zestyz
03-01-16, 00:48
I've had pains in my right breast for over 18 months, seen GP 3 times and all say they feel normal although they seem really lumpy to me. The last few days I've noticed a dimple in my right armpit and tonight it's sore as hell. My anxiety is through the roof. :(