PDA

View Full Version : "heavy" feeling on the right side of abdomen/pelvic area

matrix123
01-01-16, 22:14
I'm going through a bad period the last few weeks. It all started with a "heavy" feeling on the lower right side of pelvic area. At first I was worried about something bad in testicles.

But now this feeling seems to "move" around in the right side, from the testicles up to kidney. Rationally I think it should be urinary tract infection. I've had it before but the feeling was only around kidney. This time it's pretty much all over the place (right side always) and I'm scared of something bad :(

Any one experienced something like this?

Anxiouscow
03-01-16, 18:32
Yeah, you said it yourself, likely to be a UTI.

Do you have any other symptoms, such as cloudy/smelly urine etc?

It's not likely to be something serious, the "heavy" feeling you feel could be due to muscle tenseness because you have anxiety. If you're really worried, maybe go get yourself checked out by a doctor, he/she can get a sample of your urine and see straight away whether there is something sinister there in your kidneys, urinary tract etc.

matrix123
04-01-16, 11:01
I don't have other symptoms... Urine seems normal.

I'm worried about prostate or bladder C :(

---------- Post added at 12:01 ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 ----------

Feeling a bit better after reading that both prostate and bladder C at 35 years are very rare...and also prostate C has a survival rate of almost 100%

matrix123
05-01-16, 15:09
Now I'm worried it may be appendicitis...is it possible for appendicitis to have symptoms for weeks?

jonno182
05-01-16, 15:22
I've had this pain for over a year now :/ even been to A and E with it. Had ultrasound amongst many many other tests and still non the wiser. I used to worry it was my appendix too.

matrix123
05-01-16, 15:26
I've had this pain for over a year now :/ even been to A and E with it. Had ultrasound amongst many many other tests and still non the wiser. I used to worry it was my appendix too.

That's strange...it's only in the right side...if I don't focus there it would not bother me...but it's always there :(

Did they say what it could be?

jonno182
05-01-16, 15:53
No nothing, but I have read about the mind-gut connection and put mine down to this or maybe some form of ibs. The only thing a Dr said was it could be muscle related but I highly doubt it lasting a year.

matrix123
05-01-16, 16:02
Thanx for the reply...it's so strange...maybe it's IBS or muscle related. It doesn't look to be UTI because I don't have other symptoms...