PDA

View Full Version : Crampy

misslove
02-01-16, 00:23
This is my first period since being off the pills. I'm so crampy. ( I haven't even started bleeding yet)If I'm sitting it's okay but when I stand up it feel like someone is squeeZing my lower abdomen. It goes away in a minute after standing. I'm almost 30 and I've always had painful periods. I'm probably over reacting but I'm just hoping someone else has felt my pain. Literally. My lower back hurts like it normally does so I knows it's coming soon. Just the spasms that are worrying me. Also I'm a little lightheaded when I stand up I get a head rush just a general blah feeling all day. I'm hoping this is just the mother of all PMS and not anything worse

Randara
05-01-16, 23:18
Hi, sorry you didn't get any replies before! How are you feeling now? I used to get awful periods, to the point where I'd be sick! And they settled down for a few years and then I got the copper coil which made them awful. The pain would be so bad that I would have to stop what I was doing. Only thing that seemed to work was cocodamol and a hot water bottle.

misslove
06-01-16, 02:06
Ya I cuddled with s hot water bottle for a few days. Idk what it was but it's gone now. Maybe a Uti or just cramps from coming off the pill. Never got my period tho :/ took s test a few days ago and it was negative. I should have it by now but it's always been on its own time lol