PDA

View Full Version : Is there something wrong with me

Itsonlyme26
02-01-16, 10:31
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'll post anyway as I think it is related to health anxiety , like I say I could be wrong. I was just wondering does anybody else always have interrupted sleep ? If I manage to fall asleep early , which is rare for me , I always wake up 2 hours later. What makes this horrible is that it happens three times in one night ! Obviously the next day I am extremely tired throughout the day which just makes me grumpy and not very motivated for the day. It's really frustrating because once I finally manage to get a good sleep routine , this happens. I've never ever been a good sleeper throughout my life as if I'm honest I'm a night owl. I come alive at night. How can I correct this ? Is this insomnia? Thanks

treskitties
02-01-16, 10:51
I've had a similar problem for years. Sometimes I would go a couple of days with no sleep at all. I would just lie awake tossing and turning. Totally miserable. It seemed to go in phases though. I've been taking Melatonin (3mg) every night for a while now and it has helped tremendously. The sleep I get with that is good and I feel rested when I wake the next day.

rsanchez
02-01-16, 12:30
I had a problem that sounded very similar to this. Turns out I had sleep apnea, but as soon as I started using a cpap machine I could sleep through the night.

Might be a good idea to look at having a sleep study.

Itsonlyme26
02-01-16, 14:14
You can't get melatonin in the uk 😢

Randara
02-01-16, 23:41
Is there anything that could be waking you up in the night?

Itsonlyme26
03-01-16, 02:10
No not that I know of. I've just woken up now and I went to bed at 11 ��