PDA

View Full Version : Hiya *waves*

Danuella
22-02-07, 22:29
Hi all,well a little bit bout me!!Hmmmm,i'm 27 and have had panic attacks since i was 5 years old (docs never knew what was wrong)then i had a horrible illness(which i find very hard to talk bout,soz)when i was 14 which led to me having a breakdown,terrified of going out/being alone.Became an alcoholic,came off the booze aged 19,had a other breakdown then got a fantastic cpn who got me diagnosed.I have Agoraphobis,panic disorder,insomnia,Gad,and associated depression and OCd's also very preoccupied with my health.I had my cpn for 5 years and she was great but i havent seen anyone for 3 years now and have moved to the country and everything is just worse,Docs want me to take pills(I wont) Cpn wont help(i'm not bad enough!!) so just struggling through.Everythings been worse since my grandad died nov last year.I live in the country with my 3 dogs and partner and what more can i say,lol.
Hugs
xx

trac67
22-02-07, 22:35
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends,

Take care

Trac xx

manmoor
22-02-07, 23:12
Hi Dan,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

RachelC
23-02-07, 00:49
Hiya Dan, welcome to the site!
:)

wobily_lin
23-02-07, 06:42
Elo Dan,
Welcome to the site..great support n advice here..glad to have ya on board hun x

nomorepanic
23-02-07, 11:39
Hi Danuella

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here. Please feel free to ask any questions you want to.

You will meet some lovely people and get loads of support and advice.