PDA

View Full Version : coming down with a cold fast heart rate

stars22
03-01-16, 00:12
Been feeling off since yesterday was really dizzy I could hardly stand im now 24 weeks pregnant so my body's run down and weather is warm one minute freezing and raining the next here I am freaking out I've had on and off sharp rib/chest pains all day I've been sneezing I have a slight headache so had a paracetamol I'm dizzy feel out of it like I'm hardly breathing and I'm getting out of breathe so fast my nose is all snotty and I'm sneezing alot so deformation a cold or worse flu coming in on which I hope not ! It's ever since I've been under stress that I have become ill again too I keep checking my hr and it's 104-108 constantly is this normal while poorly I can feel my pulse all over it feel like my full body is pulsing

LouiseHannah
21-03-16, 12:38
Yes, your heartrate increases when fighting infection and you're getting stressed. Nearly every time I've been to the doctor and they've checked my heart rate it's been 127+ and they've just said oh you're anxious. I'm still alive! Go to the doctor as they may be able to give you something to make you more comfortable