PDA

View Full Version : what can my boss do to help??

xilvey
03-01-16, 11:46
Hellooo
I need some help guys, after having many panic attacks at work my boss has offered to do anything she can to help me at work, from changes in my shifts to having my separated to work alone etc she said she's willing to do anything

I'm so so grateful for this offer but I have no idea what can be done!! Can anyone help?

Pamplemousse
03-01-16, 12:14
It's nice to read that you have such a sympathetic employer that values you; speaking as someone who once heard the words "thanks for going off at such short notice - I was hoping to go home early tonight" without an air of irony down the 'phone once, it's a breath of fresh air.

The main thing is you need to sit down with your boss and discuss your condition and what you think the triggers are, and work with that. It sounds like she is understanding and sympathetic, so make the most of it and come to a mutually agreeable position :)

One of my old bosses went from toeing the party line to bending the rules for me and I'll always remember that kindness as it helped me no end.

xilvey
03-01-16, 16:53
I've had a good go but unfortunately my triggers are mainly based around what goes on in my own body, I can get really panicky and then realise I just needed to fart! Hahaha its funny but not at the time. Just wish I knew what to do;