PDA

View Full Version : Here we go..... Chronic hives!!!!

mintxy
03-01-16, 19:13
Here i am again.... Hives for past 7 months and usually last a couple of weeks before antihistamines seem to knock them back... I was doing so well, new job and no hives just taking 1 loratadine a day seen by dermatologist wjo said they really dont know why but will test me for ra and lupus but its unlikeley! Ive held off the bloods as im scared of what they will find but boom.... Xmas eve HIVES!!!! again! Last two days ive woken up with a swollen eye! Im so scared and have sat on google for nearly week now and have googled every possible reason including my worst fear.... Cancer! Some people have been told anxiety can do this but i an get my head around it as i was doing so well and no anxiety out of the norm, they just came out of nowhere! Im so depressed and scared feeling lost with it all as i thought i would be able to just put it behind me but here i am again an itchy mess waiting for tomorrow mornings obsessive checking in the mirror! Please someone tell me stress can really do this! Xxx

---------- Post added at 19:13 ---------- Previous post was at 18:22 ----------

Anyone? Please!!