PDA

View Full Version : Please, someone help me!

Kleinefrau
04-01-16, 00:28
xxxxxxx

Pepperpot
04-01-16, 02:35
I'm sorry you're going through this.

I hope that you manage to find help to sort yourself out x

Blinkyrocket
04-01-16, 02:48
Cigarette smoking has been linked to slightly increased anxiety but that's only of america's wonderful Big Tobacco brands, most likely your European brands are fine. However, if you're smoking weed you might wanna search out strains with higher CBD and less THC so you get more of a calm, it's possible that CBD attenuates psychosis and paranoia and anxiety in people who are prone to those things. The ecstasy I can see definitely causing anxiety though and don't really know why you'd take it unless you have PTSD and took it under the supervision of your therapist -_-

Edit: oh right, the "addiction" which is actually being caused by your loneliness. Read about the rat park studies on drug use behavior in rats, the rats that were allowed out of their cages to socialize chose not to self administer there regular dose of morphine, which confounded the earlier studies done in ISOLATED rats in CAGES that showed that morphine was "addictive" because the rats continues to self administer this mind controlling drug. Unfortunately, in human society it isn't as simple as coming out of the cage and socializing like it is with rats. I tolerate my addiction to food and air, but that's just because my symptoms of withdrawal are only controllable while I'm using them, idk if I could handle withdrawal from air, the most addictive substance known to man with the worst withdrawal symptom known to man: death. However, there is some truth to the fact that air is addicting, the more of it you breathe, the more you feel like you need to breathe even more air (because of CO2 balance).