PDA

View Full Version : Period and sex related question. Ladies, help please!

anxious_thoughts
04-01-16, 02:42
Hi guys,

Could sex cause your period to start?
I've already had the pms symptoms for the last few days and my period is supposed to come this week. I've had sore breasts which is my main before symptom.

My bf and I had sex and literally right after I started bleeding. Now I'm having some cramps and I'm still bleeding. Could this actually be my period or something serious? It's never happened to me before but I can't remember if we've ever had intercourse right before my period.

Thank you

Danielle87
04-01-16, 17:02
Could you be pregnant? If not, I wouldn't worry too much if you're up to date with your smears but any bleeding is best checked by a dr really.
Sex always brings on my period without fail if it's late. Apparently it can't do this because it's all hormonal but it can't be a coincidence every time can it?

Fishmanpa
04-01-16, 17:13
My wife gets... how shall I say this?... Hmmm... "Hungry" just before Aunt Flo comes to visit :winks: There have been many times she started her period just after sex.

Positive thoughts

swgrl09
04-01-16, 21:23
Honestly this is going to sound graphic but it's possible your period had already started if you had cramps and it was due. The sex may have helped it "shift out" of your body quicker?? Does that make any sense?

misslove
05-01-16, 01:33
Being a women is fun isn't it? :wacko: