PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Darren69
05-01-16, 14:05
Hi, just thought I'd say hello, I suffer from going outside, I worry that something bad is going to happen to me, crazy I know.

I've had it for years, I do go out but get panicky and frightened when I do, anyway I decided to look on Google about my symptom's and found this site.

Cheers

venusbluejeans
05-01-16, 14:12
Hiya Darren69 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

ben johnson
05-01-16, 14:12
hi there,

I one of my mates used to get the same, and she used to talk to me about it so if you even want to talk about it I can try and help you out like I did with her. if you want to talk to me just send me a personal message and we can walk like that (if you want too??)

Darren69
05-01-16, 14:23
hi there,

I one of my mates used to get the same, and she used to talk to me about it so if you even want to talk about it I can try and help you out like I did with her. if you want to talk to me just send me a personal message and we can walk like that (if you want too??)

Thanks for that

ben johnson
05-01-16, 14:32
that's alright (if your on 02) we can swop numbers so then I an be there when ever you need me cus I might not be on when you need me. :)

emily67
05-01-16, 15:15
hi.

welcome to the forum... hope it helps!