PDA

View Full Version : Chest Pain Worries - something new for me

Graton
06-01-16, 01:58
Though I do suffer from anxiety, I tend not to have a lot of health anxiety - though it seems to have regular occurrence every 18 - 24 months. My last one was just about two years ago when I was sure I had colon cancer - all turned out well. Prior to that I was sure I had testicular cancer, MS, etc. and all was normal then.

About a month ago (just when a new stressful project started) I started having chest pains that move around, but more on the left side, sometime right, center or even general abdomen. I have a lot of reflux, bile, burps, especially when I exercise or after eating. I also have IBS and general GI issues. Pain isn't bad, worse at night, especially if I roll onto my left side. Really worried that I have angina or heart disease. I just turned 50, exercise often, fit, normal weight and generally healthy. I sometimes notice it when I exercise on Spin Bike, but can get heart rate up to 160 without any problem and stay on the bike for 60 minutes.

Recently moved across the coast and haven't found a primary care doctor, and with a crazy travel schedule, I haven't had time. Really worried about this and wanted to get the forums thoughts. Everyone was really helpful two years ago when I was sure I had colon cancer.