PDA

View Full Version : Diet and Humour

KW
22-09-04, 12:57
Hi everyone

Well my tip today is to avoid tea, coffee and too many sweet things! I don't drink coffee but used to drink tea..but haven't drank it for over 2 months now and feel so much better(drink hot water now). I have treats at the weekend - something to look forward to and eat plenty of fruit, nuts and seeds daily...it has made a difference to how i feel everyday.

Also I've found lately that thinking funny things has helped, such as...when my boyfriend got in to the wrong car and 4 french people were sat in it!! lol ..he even put the seatbelt on and then saw me parked infront!!!

KW

seh1980
22-09-04, 17:06
hello there,

Yes, I agree that cutting down on coffee, tea and sweet things really helps with anxiety. I have given up coffee completely and only drink decaf tea in the morning. I crave sweet things and find it so hard to avoid them but am slowly trying to get there!!

Sarah :D

Meg
22-09-04, 21:42
HI sarah,

No harm in having a bit of sweet stuff as part of a meal as the insulin is pumping anyway .

Its the inbetween snacks of pure sugar hits that are the ones to avoid at all costs .

Meg

It is impossible to get out of a problem by using the same kind of thinking that it took to get into it.
- Albert Einstein.