PDA

View Full Version : Does this sound like a winter bug?

Jayuk
06-01-16, 16:30
I haven't been on in q while but the last few days has brought back a little anxiety.

Sunday night I suddenly felt sick and then vommited around five times. An hour or two later I was in bed getting cold chills and waking up sweaty with a headache. I haven't been sick again since and the chills have gone but just feel dizzy when standing up. I had been in bed since!

Feeling mostly better apart from anxiety over it all now and the dizzy feeling not quite right and waking up sweaty.

Does anyone know of any bugs going around?

Thanks all

Randara
06-01-16, 17:59
Hi, I think there are quite a few to be honest! I had one just before Christmas, had a sore throat for a couple of days then felt so nauseous and tired so went to sleep. When I woke up I was really cold and had tingly hands and feet, and really dizzy and feeling sick. Then I got a temperature and threw up a little. It was pretty awful, I called 111 because I have never had a fever from a cold/flu like that before. These things can affect your ears which can then cause dizziness. Make sure you get lots of rest and eat enough :) Hope you feel better soon.

Jayuk
06-01-16, 18:51
Thanks. There are so many variations this time of year and everyone seems to get them differently!