PDA

View Full Version : So Scared! Low testosterone Low ferritin results

jonno182
06-01-16, 16:47
I've just phoned my gp for my test results and the receptionist told me I have low testosterone low ferritin. I have to wait until tomorrow for a call back off the Dr. I'm so worried has anyone else got Low levels?

2Anxious
06-01-16, 18:28
What are you worried about? Both are easily fixed.

jonno182
06-01-16, 18:37
I'm worried that I may have some horrible disease and just the wait is killing me, I feel like God knows what damage is being done whilst it's not getting fixed

2Anxious
06-01-16, 20:20
I'm worried that I may have some horrible disease and just the wait is killing me, I feel like God knows what damage is being done whilst it's not getting fixed

I feel ya, try to relax. If anything worrying showed up, the Dr would've rang you ASAP. Low ferritin is very common and low testosterone is easy to fix. I know your mind is currently thinking the worst, like what is causing these to be low, but more often than not there is no reason other than diet/lifestyle.

jonno182
06-01-16, 21:33
Thank you :)

Blinkyrocket
06-01-16, 21:33
I'm currently trying to find out how to increase testosterone without the use of testosterone replacement therapy. I have the symptoms of low T which are kinda embarrassing.... Good news is that treating your low testosterone will make you feel better. I just haven't heard good things about testosterone replacement therapy itself because apparently there's the possibility that your own production of testosterone will completely halt and leave you with no higher testosterone levels than before.