PDA

View Full Version : 60's And Having Issues With Hot And Cold. This Normal?

mnaha
06-01-16, 23:22
sMy wife and I are both in our 60's and for the last five or more years we get sweaty and feel like we are wet with sweat and can't feel the actual moisture but feels just nasty feeling.

Our bodies feel like we are sweating in very hot weather , when the climate is wonderful and not too hot or cold. We also get very hot sometimes when its a good temperature and get extremely cold too. a

If it was just one of us I would say there is something terribly wrong with us but its both. We have ask the doctors about this to no avail and they don't seem to have a clue. We see doctors fairly regularly and they have run test and blood test and there is nothing terribly wrong with us and they haven't been able to find anything. Is this something that is just normal for older people?

Please if you have any idea of what im talking about please reply. This really bugs us a lot . thanks in advance.

Sparkling_Fairy
07-01-16, 01:36
Hmmm, strange that you both have it. I've experienced all of that during anxiety, but unless you're both suffering from it I don't know what it could be.
I feel very clammy (like the sweaty feeling without sweating) when I take migraine medication on an empty stomach, or I let a migraine go on too long. It does weird things to my body, and my GP said that's perfectly normal. goes away when I eat something.
Overheating or feeling extremely cold is a common thing with anxiety. I used to overheat all the time, when people were wearing sweaters around me. Haven't had that since I dealt with my anxiety. But it's a physical reaction to anxiety.

So again, unless you're both suffering from anxiety I don't know why you're both affected.