PDA

View Full Version : No sleep.

shirlp
07-01-16, 08:35
For a few weeks I've not been sleeping properly at all, last night I managed a full night. I've woken up this morning feeling rubbish. How can that be??

MyNameIsTerry
07-01-16, 08:39
There are various possibilities such as it being a change, the fact you haven't caught up on your deficit or the issue with the sleep cycle itself. In terms of the latter I have read how if you wake up in in the middle of the 2-3 hour cycles we have in our sleep, you can wake up feeling pretty rough and it mentioned oversleeping as one time this happens. ]

I think just be glad you've had more and see where it goes from there. Hopefully it will return as a pattern of sleeping longer and deeper more regular.

shirlp
07-01-16, 08:49
I feel like I could go back to sleep now. But I'm going to push on and stay awake to try to get my pattern right. I think its got something to do with having more sleep than I'm used to.. This sleep thing isn't fun.

MyNameIsTerry
07-01-16, 08:56
You are doing the right thing. I have a lot of issues with fatigue and if you sit down longer you will find the tiredness just lingers. Whilst you don't feel like it, getting going, having something to eat & drink (get the blood sugar up), and even some exercise can help to move it along.

shirlp
07-01-16, 12:22
I've hit a "I'm very tired moment now where I just feel out of it, anxious all the time.. I'm pushing on tho. X

ben johnson
07-01-16, 13:09
if you ever have a none tired day just do some yoga or a long and hard work out or something to make you tired it will help cus that's what im trying to do and we will find out if it works tonight, and if you ever feel rired just fight it cus then later at bed time youll just go straight to sleep then or just have a power nap