PDA

View Full Version : Omg it is happening again :'(

Anxietysufferer92
07-01-16, 10:37
Sorry you must be so sick to death of seeing my posts on here but I really have nobody else to talk to :( :(
I was looking at a blog randomly, and someone wrote that her friend was having constant hip pain and they found out that she had aggressive breast cancer and now the feeling has all come flooding back! My L breast is starting to tingle again (it was okay for a couple of days after I stopped thinking about it) and my back is hurting alongside my ribs! Yep you guess it! "I must have aggressive breast cancer then because my ribs, back and shoulders are hurting!" this life is really taking its toll. I was a bit more motivated today until I saw that and now I am back to square one :scared15:

mark84
07-01-16, 11:17
How about going to your GP and telling them what you're feeling, maybe they can suggest some things to help, whether it's a breast examination or something to help with the anxiety.

MrsDavies
07-01-16, 11:41
Sorry you must be so sick to death of seeing my posts on here but I really have nobody else to talk to :( :(
I was looking at a blog randomly, and someone wrote that her friend was having constant hip pain and they found out that she had aggressive breast cancer and now the feeling has all come flooding back! My L breast is starting to tingle again (it was okay for a couple of days after I stopped thinking about it) and my back is hurting alongside my ribs! Yep you guess it! "I must have aggressive breast cancer then because my ribs, back and shoulders are hurting!" this life is really taking its toll. I was a bit more motivated today until I saw that and now I am back to square one :scared15:

I'm sorry to hear what your going through :hugs:
Firstly, the fact that your breast has been fine whilst you have felt a little better just goes to prove that it is purely playing up because of what you have read. I hate how HA can do this to us, something as simple as a TV programme or news article can send us soaring. You have to remember that it was okay whilst you were mentally okay, hope that makes sense? If it was cancer, it wouldn't let up just because you were having a slightly better day, it doesn't work like that, it gets progressively worse. Try and distract yourself the best you can and if you need to talk, fire away :)