PDA

View Full Version : not eatting

ben johnson
07-01-16, 15:09
for the last 2weeks I haven't eaten a prober meal because I haven't been hungry, can someone help me cus if I carry on like this then i'm going to make myself ill, I went to my gp and he just said I have to forse feed myself and iv tried but then when it comes to eating ill just chuck it up. im not sure if its just cus iv got a lot going on in my head or not though. im loosing weight as well and my stupid doc wont help me :(

Linda 10
07-01-16, 15:33
Like me ism living on apples you just don't feel like eating or it could be the medication if you are on them. Xxlinda10

ben johnson
07-01-16, 15:36
I don't eat anything, its not my medittion cus iv looked it up

uru
07-01-16, 15:58
Hey,

I got some really excellent advice on this site when I was going through the same thing so allow me to pass it on.

1) get protein shakes. They don't taste great but you can drink them which is easier than eating
2) get loads of small bowls of nibble food and have them around the house. I had figs, nuts, grapes etc. try to graze throughout the day.
3) cut stuff like apples or bananas up

Also another piece of advice from Claire Weekes is this.

Most people don't feel like they can swallow food when they are anxious. Don't worry about swallowing, worry only about chewing. Put the food in your mouth and chew it, -the swallowing is automatic.

I was skeptical but this is really true. It is possible to eat even without an appetite.

ben johnson
07-01-16, 16:13
if I eat anything I just throw it back up