PDA

View Full Version : Feeling better

EMMA
22-09-04, 13:58
Hi Everyone,

I've made it back into the success stories again. I appear to have recovered from my blip although it hasn't been easy.

I have been taking vitamin B complex, Omega 3 capsules and eating healthy for 3 weeks now and I have also joined the gym. I went lastnight and felt great when I got home. I think I had got myself into a rut before but I am gradually coming out of it. Now that I am feeling more positive I feel more energetic and I want to get myself fit and mentally well again.

The erratic thoughts have stopped and I don't find myself analysing my mood every morning when I wake up. I just feel normal again.

I am going to continue with the meds for 6 months as the doctor has suggested but hopefully the self help will benefit me too.

Just wanted to thank everybody for their support as I wouldn't have been able to do it without you.

Take care

Emma xx

KW
22-09-04, 14:08
Hi Emma

Well done, so happy for you. I've only been on this site for a week but listening to your story inspires me even more to get better.

KW

Karen
22-09-04, 15:30
Hi Emma

Well done for overcoming your blip. It is good to hear of success stories.

Briary

seh1980
22-09-04, 17:09
hi there Emma,

Am so glad to hear how well you seem to be doing!! I guess you are proof that a healthy diet and exercise can really help with anxiety.

Well done mate - keep up the good work!!

Sarah :D

pips
22-09-04, 18:07
Well done Emma, Thats fab news!

Keep up those happy vibes hey!

Take care

Love PIP'S

bernadette
22-10-06, 18:33
well done emma i am so glad you have come out of your blip lets hope people will read your write up you are a success story to all of us keep up the good work and well done xxxxxx bernadette

lynacre
22-10-06, 19:24
Hi emma,
I am so so pleased for you. This site and the friends ive made have been a huge help to me, im sure that it has contributed to how im progressing.

Take care
LYNN xx

Piglet
22-10-06, 20:55
:D:D:D

Piglet x

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

honeybee3939
22-10-06, 21:06
Hi Emma !

Thats lovely news !So glad you got over you blip ! onwards and upwards from now on !:D

Love

Andrea
xxx

Coni
22-10-06, 23:43
Well done Emma!!!

Coni X

yorkylover
23-10-06, 15:35
well done Emma,all the best.:D:D:D:D

Ellen XX

Sue K with 5