PDA

View Full Version : Hi There

Stickyriver
07-01-16, 23:58
I've been lurking around this site for the last few weeks, and it has really made me feel so much less alone.

I'm a 29 year old female that has always suffered with some degree of anxiety since I can remember. I wouldn't have classified it as a real problem until about a month ago when I became obsessed with my health/fear of dying.

I welcomed twin boys in the world in October. My cesarean delivery went well, but I suffered a postpartum hemorrhage the next morning. I had to have emergency surgery and a blood transfusion to save my life.

I'm currently experiencing some unresolved health issues, and my fears are quickly taking over my life.

Thanks for reading!

venusbluejeans
08-01-16, 00:04
Hiya Stickyriver and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

smogie
08-01-16, 07:42
I think you are reacting to the trauma you suffered after the birth of your babies something similar happened to me I suffered an eclamptic fit during the birth of my daughter recovered well but a few months later began suffering really bad anxiety which has plagued me on and off ever since she is now thirty!!! Don't underestimate the trauma you went through and try and tell yourself this is just anxiety due to this and hopefully it will pass be kind to yourself