PDA

View Full Version : Blank mind and heart, agitated

Lee29
08-01-16, 05:43
I'm very scared of dying when this happens to me.

I am agitated, feeling too energitic but my heart rate is slow and I cannot feel my heart directly at my chest area. My body feels really light.

No matter how much I calm myself this feeling never goes away, it's always happening at night time and I cannot sleep because of it.

I feel like my head is way too clear.
It's too easy to breath so I get a lot of oxygen too, I can run for hours and never feel "winded".

When this happens I can't feel the left side of my heart no matter how much heart i expo and I'm trembling

However, when this happens I'm feeling terribly anxious and I just get paranoid. I'm even scared to jog because I fear a heart failure.

I feel like I am going to die and I need to sleep. When I wake up the symptoms are gone.

The worst symptom: my head is just blank, but I am agitated.
Normally I have a small pressure in the head that allows me to concentrate on something else you know.

Is it because of Abilify? It always happens at 20:00, that's a hour before I take my med.

---------- Post added at 05:43 ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 ----------

Also it all happened after a panic attack

I'm scared it might be schizophrenic symptoms since they're so similar to anxiety symptoms sometimes and I'm right in the age where I'm at my peak.

Emma1027
08-01-16, 08:38
I get that and it's horrible. I am getting a esg done sat but I thinky problems are anxiety related. It's common to have palpitations, hot and cold spells, chest pain ect. I often wake up in a panic and struggle to breath and at times feel my heart is racing. On occasions I've felt like my hearts stopped but again I reckon it's just anxiety. Hopefully my mind will be at rest after my test results. It is frightening having theese symptoms which I can relate too. If you ever want to talk then I am here going throu same troubles. Stay strong.

Lee29
08-01-16, 09:45
I get that and it's horrible. I am getting a esg done sat but I thinky problems are anxiety related. It's common to have palpitations, hot and cold spells, chest pain ect. I often wake up in a panic and struggle to breath and at times feel my heart is racing. On occasions I've felt like my hearts stopped but again I reckon it's just anxiety. Hopefully my mind will be at rest after my test results. It is frightening having theese symptoms which I can relate too. If you ever want to talk then I am here going throu same troubles. Stay strong.

I never feel chest pain or fast heart rate, just feels like my heart stops.

Sometimes I don't even know why I'm anxious and I'm anxious for no apparent reason.

Sometimes I should be anxious but I'm not.

I'm a nutcase, this panic attack wacked my brain and I'm done for :mad:

I can't even feel any emotions anymore and I'm probably psychotic! :weep:

Emma1027
08-01-16, 11:02
Anxiety effects people differently. If the doctors arnt that concerned then it's put down to anxiety otherwise they would have made it known. I didn't realise how Ill anxiety can make you. I wasn't eating well, sleeping and had 5 panic attacks a day. I was in tears constantly and suffering with bad chest pains.