PDA

View Full Version : My situation

philn
08-01-16, 11:15
Hello. I'm new here although I lurked for a bit before joining. I suffer with anxiety attacks and social anxiety and I think I have done all my life though it's got worse over the last ten years. I think it was being made redundant plus medical issues at the time that set it off. I worry a lot of the time about s all things - like having a pang of fear before answering the phone, the door or I can't meet people. I run my own business and am a real perfectionist and had a big panic/anxiety attack this week which caused me to lookin here about help. I even get anxious when talking to my kids because of I'm scared of the way they think of me. I'm getting IBS and fear pants a lot of the time with faster heart beats and sweating even SGT even when I answer the phone. I drink too much and too often because I feel better. don't know if anyone out there is similar out there or suggestions for self help please - I've looked st CBT and would try it definitely to make life better. Thanks for reading.

ben johnson
08-01-16, 12:20
all you have to remember that all your fears are just in your head and there not real, what do u drink? reading and listening to music can help. and even javing a relaxin gbath and a massarge helps as well.

philn
10-01-16, 15:29
Thanks for your reply. I've heard music can help but I think I need to try CBT or something like that to helps me long term. Drink means alcohol - it relaxes me find pushes negative feelings away if I don't have too much but makes the next day harder. :)

ben johnson
11-01-16, 09:44
youll be better not drinking and drawing helps as well