PDA

View Full Version : Subconcious anxiety after panic attack

Lee29
08-01-16, 15:30
Hello, lately I've had a severe panic attack.
The panic attack was really bad and I was hallucinating with closed eyes, I felt like I was going to die.

I used to be a very calm and emotive guy, the opposite of what I am now,
but ever since that panic attack, I'm getting phantom symptoms of that panic attack at the exact same hour of the day almost every single days (without the hallucinations).

These symptoms can last for days then the next day I'll feel fantastic.

I haven't had any closed-eyes hallucinations since that last panic attack (3 months now) but I'm very emotionally blunt.

I'm wondering if it's anxiety or psychosis since I don't feel any anxiety, I don't feel like these hallucinations were real and I dont think anyone is out to get me,
but I'm very paranoid about my mental health these days and I'm looking for symptoms all the time.

Perhaps my anxiety is subconscious, is it possible to feel so anxious for no reason?

PlantsForHire
16-01-16, 18:35
I've noticed a pattern in my anxiety too. In the morning I feel fine and I'm ready to get the day started but toward lunch time I start feeling a little more anxious. It seems I get more and more anxious as the day progresses and I sometimes get panic attacks after lunch time. Our body functions on rhythms so it is very normal. Hope this helps.