PDA

View Full Version : How many more symptoms, can this REALLY be all anxiety?

artist12
09-01-16, 00:36
How are you guys?

Having another hard day. It's been months since I woke up feeling good and healthy. I'm trying to talk myself through my normal "it's just anxiety" routine but seriously, new things keep adding to the mix and I just can't convince myself today!

{not looking for medical advice, just sharing because I'm trying to get some perspective as to whether I'm making a huge deal out of all of this}

- I've had neck, ear and throat fullness/pain for about 6 months, right side. It doesn't affect my eating or drinking but I'm constantly thinking about it. It's the first thing I notice when I wake up.
- Shoulder pain right side, I can almost feel it deep in my breast/chest area. Sometimes it radiates down to my forearm and hand.
- Low energy
- This week, weird sinus pressure and pain around my eye socket, and a scratchy throat on the right side. My nasal cavity and brow bone really hurt. ALL on the right side. A lot of people have been sick at work and I thought it was just a cold coming on, but why just one why side?

I'm starting to really freak out about the fact that everything bothers me on my right side only. I don't even know what disease to worry about most with all of this! :weep:

Can I still be making all of this up? This is the worst bout of HA I've had in years and it's consuming all my waking thoughts.

Sam Winter
09-01-16, 02:47
aw i'm sorry to hear what you're going through,
it may cheer you up to know that i too have the neck/ear/throat discomfort the difference is mines on the left side(just like you my problems all seem to be on side too lol) i also experience the pain that radiates down your forearm and have low energy,
i don't actually know if its down to anxiety but i did find this stuff started to happen after finding out i had it and the doctor and my mental health worker says it can create fatigue and i'm gonna say considering you worry about your health your anxiety might make every little pain and sensation 100% worse,
i'm no expert or doctor but thanks to suffering from this since the start of last year i feel like theres a chance it is down to anxiety x