PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone!

flannel
09-01-16, 06:07
Hi there! I've run across this forum a few dozen times in my late night googling of imaginary health conditions so I figured I'd make an account. I've struggled with anxiety for nearly 18 or 19 years. Its mainly health related, though I've also had some eating disorder problems and I have social anxiety as well. So, I'm here to help others with my experience and maybe vent some as well :)

venusbluejeans
09-01-16, 06:14
Hiya flannel and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Zim
09-01-16, 12:58
Welcome Flannel. :welcome:
First off, no more Googling symptoms. Haha.
Secondly, you'll find a lot of good, like-minded people on here willing to support you.

Good luck.

sunflower lady
10-01-16, 00:12
Hi Flannel.
I'm a new member too. I have major health anxiety. My main problem at present is waking about 3am every night feeling frightened. This is even when I've had a good day! I hope you get lots of help here. I know I have already. Big hug :bighug1:

Sam Winter
10-01-16, 01:40
:welcome:flannel and sunflower lady! x
i also suffer from eating and imaginary health issues and let me tell you dr google is not a good friend lol,
i hope you both find the forums helpful and i hope they give you a bit more positivity like they have given me,
wishing you both the best x